Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sigg Does it Again!

I don't think our family has used a plastic bottle in at least four years now.  My husband calls me a water bottle hoarder.  I love different designs and functions.  One of our favorite brands is SIGG .


SIGG Switzerland AG is a renowned company founded in Switzerland over 100 years ago. SIGG specializes in reusable aluminum water bottles.
All SIGG bottles are 100% recyclable and contribute significantly to reducing the global carbon footprint. SIGG bottles are the the winner in consumer tests and sets the competitive pace – just as one would expect of a true original.
The three-stage technology: just one turn, pull twice, put it to your mouth – ready to drink. Leak-proof in two positions. Perfect for sport activities.


Their newest bottles might be the nearest and dearest to my heart.  The Hello Kitty line with fours choices of your favorite kitty dressed up as an animal has a thought bubble to add little messages for your kids (or an adult).   My daughter loves the messages and also that she gets fresh cold water that does not taste like plastic.  I love that SIGG gives kids the characters they want (which makes my job a lot easier when I am convincing my child that she does not want/need character driven juice boxes).





For the active adult in your family the new Dynamic Touch bottles are amazing.

A CLEVER APPROACH IS WHAT GOES INTO OUR BOTTLES. LIKE OUR NEW ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY.State-of-the-art engineering with pressure-relief valve and pre-ventilation system. No, we're not talking about rocket propulsion, but rather some of the technologies integrated into our New Active Top bottle-closure system. The integrated straw gives you easy access to your beverage, without having to lift or tilt your bottle.The new top is also leak proof – even if you turn the bottle on its head – which is great for all athletes, drivers and kids. With this top, having to unscrew your bottle is a thing of the past, so you can simply reach for your beverage whenever you get thirsty – without taking your eyes off the road and without the risk of spilling. Looks like the Swiss reinvented the water bottle. Well, almost.Stay perfectly hydrated with the new SIGG Active Top collection. This 0.75-liter SIGG Dynamic  Touch aluminum water bottle has a highly resistant BPA- and phthalate-free lining, making it almost unbreakable!
  • State-of-the-art engineering with pressure-relief valve and pre-ventilation system
  • Perfect for carbonated beverages due to a special pre-ventilation system that slowly reduces container pressure before drinking.

My husband, my daughter and I fight over this bottle.  I tend to lose the fight.  It is first come, first serve and I am always a bit too slow to the game.  This is a bottle we take everywhere.   It even comes with a cover for the mouthpiece.  Ditch the plastic, save the environment (and yourself) and drink away with SIGG.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog