Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pure Anada

Pure Anada is a Canadian-based cosmetic company created by Candace Grenier, when she realized that the cosmetic industry was not regulating what chemicals they used. She had two children and wanted to live a more holistic lifestyle, and this need lead her to found Pure Anada.  Pure Anada products are 100% natural; but what does that mean?  They do NOT contain: parabens, formaldehyde, petrochemicals, nano/micronized particles, carmine, lakes and dyes, or synthetic fragrances.  Just because a lot of cosmetic companies have hopped on to the mineral make-up bandwagon, it does not mean they are "natural."  Pure Anada actually is.

Many of us who are switching to eco-friendly and more "clean" cosmetics have a had a hard time finding one holy grail item that actually works...the elusive "clean" mascara.  We cling to our "dirty" mascaras because hey, they don't flake, they provide volume, etc.  I have gone so far as to make my own mascara with disastrous results.  I can conclusively say that after an exhaustive search where I used many organic and natural mascaras, Pure Anada Natural Mascara is the one to beat.  It is naturally paraben-free, gluten-free, and mercury-free. You will be amazed at how well this mascara builds volume and length to your lashes.  I cannot live without it.  I  have horrible allergies and can rub my eyes with no flaking, no smudging and no streaks (even when they tear in sub zero temps).  It comes off easily with my face wash and I am in love.  The picture shown is just one swipe.  The search is over.

I am also pretty crazy about the Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturizer.
Hydrate and illuminate your skin with Pure Anada Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturizer!  It’s a perfect choice for mature or dry skin types that don’t need full coverage.  The mineral pigments used to tint this product offer natural sun protection.
It does contain a little "glow", but not teenager at a rave glow, more "why yes, I did get six hours of actual sleep last night."  I have combo skin and this goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.  I usually use a tinted moisturizer, rather than a full foundation, so this is right up my alley.  They do recommend it for mature or dry skin, but I have had no issues.  It gives the right amount of coverage for me.  

I am falling for this line, and I love that it has made my "clean" cosmetic switch that  much easier.  Be sure to also check out the Natural Lip Gloss made with natural oils, plant waxes and shea butter.  It protects and heals lips.  Pure Anada is a brand to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog