Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Get Your Glow On

Fall is upon us.  I know, I need some consoling as well.  Fall is my favorite season, but I really do not relish saying goodbye to the summer. School has already begun in these parts and for many that means back to work.  Laura Mercier has all you need to make the transition easier.

Lips still need protection, so make sure to slather on some Hydratint .  It has spf 15 and gives you a sheer wash of color that looks so natural.  It is a staple in my bag.  I am partial to Apricot Tint in summer and spring and Nude Tint in fall and winter.  Bonus: once you can get back on the slopes for skiing, this keeps you looking fresh, awake and best of all, protects you lips.




For a burst of moisturizing color, try the new Rouge Noveau Weightless Lip Colour.  
Laura re-invents lipstick with this 100% wax-free lip colour that delivers pure, long-lasting breathable colour and comforts with lip-nourishing hydration. The light-as-air formula feels completely weightless on lips. The secret is a unique wax-free base that allows pigments to deliver true custom colour impact. Available in 15 colour-true shades and three unique finishes.Shade names begin with the same letter as their finish, so they are easy to remember (Moi is Matte and Shy is Sheer).Sheer for naturally stained lips. Matte for velvety lips. Crème for luminous, creamy lips.

I wear Shy, and it is perfect for everyday.  It is my lips, but something more.  Oh, and they smell so amazing!

Play up your eyes with Long Lash Mascara.  It has an amazing brush that extends and separates even your shortest lashes. Just a few strokes and lashes are longer, fuller and beautiful.  If you are like me, you might not have time to do a full makeup eye, but this mascara helps me look awake and is just the right amount of glamour to last me all day long.

Now to my favorites of all time!  The Shimmer Bloc is the perfect way to celebrate your sun-kissed skin by highlighting it, in all its glory.  It is a baked formula that applies easily and can be used to brighten eyes, cheeks and your body.  It is not too frosty, metallic or glittery.  It looks amazing over a tinted moisturizer.  I use the Peach Mosaic  Shimmer Bloc everyday for a gorgeous glow.  Let's face it, we all want to glow.

Speaking of glow, when I want to go more subtle, I cannot get enough of the new Face Illuminator.
A beautiful face illuminating hybrid product with a soft rose gold shimmer perfect for highlighting. The unique formula based on high pearl levels provides buildable long-wearing colour.
It is one of those products that you will constantly ask yourself how you lived without it before now.   I feel like I am lit from within when I wear it.  It works seamlessly as a highlighter and eyeshadow.  It seems to magically hide flaws.  And the texture....pure heaven in a compact.

Wave goodbye to summer, but stay beautiful this fall with a little help from the beauty magician, Laura Mercier. Glow on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog