Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day with Laura Mercier

Mother's Day is this weekend.  Whether you are a momma, or a dad looking for ideas for gifts for mom, Laura Mercier has you covered.  I like to look my best, and sometimes that means I get a little extra help.  I like my makeup to look and feel as natural as possible and that is why I have used Laura Mercier for many years.  Mothers spend 364 days a year taking care of everyone else.  We get that one day to feel our best.  I am not saying you have to spend millions to do so, but a little "thank you" gift would not go unnoticed.

Laura Mercier has come out with some great new items to streamline your spring/summer beauty routine.  Your favorite Tinted Moisturizer now comes in a wonderful Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact spf 20.
Finally, the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer is available in a convenient compact! Laura’s latest innovation features a lightweight crème formula that gives skin a dewy, natural-looking flawless finish ideal for all skin types. With SPF 20 and a hint of color, this portable compact is perfect for travel and touch ups on the go. It’s a breakthrough for the Flawless Face!
You can look and feel best and provide your delicate skin with coverage and spf!


We all read the warnings about staying out of the sun.  I make vampires jealous with my pale skin, and I am happy to do so.  However, in summer and spring I like a little color.  I always wear spf, and fake my sun-kissed glow.  The new Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder gives you a hint of warmth without the teenage glitter bomb some bronzers have.  It looks so natural that I even use mine as blush.   If you are looking for some shimmer, try the Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze that has a swirl of five complimentary shades to give you a pop of color and warmth.

Kiss pale lips goodbye with the Laura Mercier Lip Crayon.  With three summer-friendly shades, you can pucker-up wherever you go; no sharpener needed.  I prefer the peachy Mayan Sun.  Bring on the beach.


In case you were worried about where you will keep all of these new goodies, be sure and check out the new Custom Artist Portfolios.  I have the Portfolio in Petite Size.  It pops right into my bag and having traveled with it a few times now, it can withstand even my packing job.
Laura lets you be the artist with her Petite all-in-one Beauty Portfolio for home and away. Her latest essential organizer features two custom designed removable mesh cosmetic bags, a double-sided pocketed brush page and a 3-well Custom Compact to hold your favorite Laura Mercier products.
It has a super sleek design and because the mesh cosmetic bags are magnetic there is no fussing with zipper and snaps when I want to get them out.

Enjoy Mother's Day mommas and look and feel your best with a little help from your secret beauty fairy,  Laura Mercier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog