Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Use the Koverz

I wrote about the fabulous Kidzikoo Bottle and Sippy Cup Insulator a while ago.  Since that time, we have aquired at least six more of them around our house.  I cannot get enough.  My daughter loves the way they keep her drinks cool for school, and protect her little hands from getting colder.  On a recent trip to the gym, I notice how much condensation my water bottle was leaving on each machine.  I also was annoyed at how wet my hands got every time I needed to hydrate.  I immediately thought of Kidzikoo and was delighted to find that the brilliant Kidzikoo creator has now invented the Koverz for adult-sized sport bottles.

Koverz  insulate both cold and warm beverages.  They absorb condensation whoile protecting your bottle from dents and scratches.  They stretch to fit most 24-32 oz/700-800ml plastic, aluminum , stainless steel and polycarbonate sport bottles.  I can finally bring my Klean Kanteen bottles to the gym without the puddles.  I can feel a new obsession coming on.  I have the Chevron design, but all of them are calling my name.
I plan on grabbing a bunch of Koverz  and Kidzikoo for my family's stocking stuffers.  They are fabulous to protect hands in cold wintertime from both heated and cold drinks.  And maybe my husband can stop eyeing my Koverz and enjoy his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog