Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bananas for Yonanas!

Kids love a sweet treat.  Parents however, are not fond of the ridiculous amounts of color additives, high fructose corn syrup and other "delights" those frozen treats can include.  Yonanas is the perfect solution.



As you look for ways to boost your intake of minerals and vitamins, improve your athletic performance or shed those unwanted pounds, you might not have to look much further than a simple banana. Available year round in its own environmentally-friendly packaging, the Banana is a healthy choice for the young and the old. Your yonanas maker will turn those over-ripe bananas into a delicious and creamy treat that looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream.



It is so easy to make, you really do start to wonder how you lived without it.
 My daughter asks for a treat everyday, and I feel a lot better about giving her a  Yonanas  treat.  I also love that I can use all different kinds of fruits to make my own sorbets and fruity soft serves.  I am personally lactose-intolerant so the the  Yonanas  has been heaven-sent.  I recently met a mother with a child who was diagnosed with Autism.  She was saying he refused to eat any fruits because of the textures.  I recommended the  Yonanas  and she told me he is finally enjoying bananas, strawberries, even raspberries.  It is an easy way for me to make sure I am eating healthy, but tricking myself that is "bad for me" because we all know, if it tastes sinfully good, it must be sinful (except with  Yonanas  it isn't'...shhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog