My daughter is extremely tall for her age. I get frustrated often when people expect her to do what an older child does, simply based on her height. People assume my four year-old is actually 6 or 7. During a recent trip, we knew we would be doing a lot of walking, which would definitely tire her out. We also knew that we did not own a stroller that would easily accommodate her. Friends kept saying "BOB." Who was this "BOB," I wondered. Then I discovered the holy grail of strollers! BOB is the leading manufacturer of strollers for the active family. BOB strollers are designed to be the only stroller a family will need for all of their needs. They are durable strollers that can "grow-with-the-family." The BOB Revolution SE is a stroller for everyday use as well as off-roading jogging. It does everything with ease! Here are the specs:
A BOB is more than just a baby stroller:
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
It holds up to 70 pounds, and still feels light as a feather as you wheel it. I am on a huge fitness kick. The BOB has literally saved me. My daughter was bored with the gym daycare. I was finding it harder and harder to get her to go, which ultimately meant less days at the gym for me. With the BOB Revolution SE , she hops in, and this mama is on her jogging way. I have lost 10 lbs. already! This family will never need another stroller, we have found the perfect one for us! We recently traveled with the BOB Revolution SE and it was amazing. It was so durable, it even was able to handle the gate check by the airport crew. It folded so easily, and my never-napping daughter actually fell asleep in this smooth ride more than once. We were able to quickly navigate through the airport and through our whole vacation with ease. I loved how intuitive everything was.
Handlebar Console was a huge added bonus. It is made from stain and water-resistant polyester. The Handlebar Console has two spots for water bottles and a zippered compartment for keys, snacks, you name it. The four Velcro straps kept it easily in place.
BOB literally has a stroller for every need. Because the BOB team is so fantastic, one extremely lucky Product Mommy reader will win a BOB Revolution SE in your choice of color.
This contest is only open to US readers. You MUST be a Product Mommy follower. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on July 31, 2012. Please include your email address in each entry. A winner will be chosen at random. I will notify the winner on August 1, 2012 via email (please respond within 48 hours with your color choice) and your BOB Revolution SE will be mailed to you directly from BOB Gear.
How to Enter: You MUST be a Product Mommy follower. Leave a comment with a fact about BOB Strollers with your email address under this post.
You must do the "How to Enter" first and be sure you leave a "comment" for each extra entry and tell me which one you did. Don't forget your email address too.
1. Become a fan of BOB Strollers on Facebook
2. Become a fan of Product Mommy on Facebook
3. Become a fan of Product Mommy on Twitter
4. Subscribe to Product Mommy by email (top left of blog page)
5. Twitter about this contest (and leave a link to the Tweet)
6. Post this giveaway on Facebook (and leave a link)
7. Tell me why you want BOB Revolution SE