Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Modern, Organic...Beautiful


Kjaer Weis was created by NY makeup-artist Kristin Kjaer Weis. She wanted to create high-quality cosmetics that were safe, natural and organic. She had Marc Atlan create works of art for the cosmetic cases. They are bold metal compacts that are refillable, showing even further dedication to her cause. The products are beautiful from the inside and out, and the quality is undeniable.
As a mother, I often worry about what goes on my skin. My daughter loves dress-up and I often find her rifling through my cosmetics. She is not allowed to wear makeup of course, but I like to keep my cosmetics as natural as possible. Kjaer Weis allows me to do it with ease. I am enamoured with the Cream Blush. There is something so special about the packaging and the delicious product inside that gives me a "natural" glow. It also smells fantastic.
Kjaer Weis Cream Blush Compact is a clean and organic cream blush that give skin a beautifully fresh glow to create a youthful sun-kissed look.The hydrating, soft formula gently melts with the warmth of the fingers. Creme Blush is gently scented with Vanilla from Madagascar.

I use the blush as a lip gloss too and so little goes such a long way. Kjaer Weis cosmetics are true beauty for the eyes, planet and the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog