Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not Nuts Just Yummy!


Food allergies have become a serious issue. I know in my daughter's school they take it very seriously. My heart nearly stopped when I got there to find an ambulance waiting outside of her school because a child had eaten something no one even knew she was allergic to. Enjoy Life Foods is a company I recommend over and over again. They make fabulous treats for everyone that are free of common food allergens.
All Enjoy Life foods are specially made to be free of the eight most common allergens. That means they contain NO wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish - the allergens that account for 90% of all food allergic reactions in the United States. Enjoy Life products are also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
Our products are made in a dedicated nut- and gluten-free bakery in Schiller Park, IL. We’ve invested in a dedicated plant, so that you can have the added confidence and assurance that you and your family can eat Enjoy Life products without worries.

We do not have food allergies, but we enjoy their food nonetheless. My daughter and I are addicted to every treat of theirs we try. My new favorite food from Enjoy Life are the Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mixes. We use them on salads, in cereal, in yogurt. My daughter was pretty excited to finally be able to bring trail mix to school. They come in two flavors, Beach Bash and Mountain Mambo. They are healthy and delicious treats. In fact, during my last shopping trip to the natural food market, I cleaned out their entire stock and then went to tell the manager to order more. These are a great on-the-go snack and another winner from Enjoy Life Foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog