Friday, March 23, 2012

Breathe Easy...naturally

I have spent most of my adult life with a stuffy nose. No amount of decongestant or allergy pills work. In fact, they actually limit my breathing more after a while. When a friend recommended the use of a Neti Pot, I thought she was crazy, but was willing to give anything a try. I researched and found Himalayan Institute.
A leader in the field of yoga, meditation, spirituality, and holistic health, the Himalayan Institute is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to serving humanity through educational, spiritual, and humanitarian programs.

They carry a large selection of natural, holistic items for all kinds of ailments, and they have the best Neti Pots I have ever used.
The Ceramic Neti Pot Starter Kit comes with the Neti Salt, and Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost – to help sooth dry nasal passages. It is a set I use every single day and have such great results that I no longer take the allergy medication or the nose spray. Why use a Neti Pot?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.


Remove excess mucus due to congestion
Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques


For traveling I use the Eco Travel Neti Pot which is nonbreakable and made of of biodegradable plastic.

If I am having an especially stuffy day I use the all-natural Neti Mist Sinus Spray. It clears me right up and if I use it before the Neti Pot, it makes it that much easier.
Helps relieve sinus congestion & pressure
Helps alleviate cold & allergy symptoms
Helps keep sinuses free of pollen, dust, bacteria, and other airborne pathogens
This gentle isotonic spray:

Is 100% all-natural and non-addictive
Contains tangerine-ginger with Erythritol and Xylitol
Contains no Benzalkonium Chloride


Combat allergies and sinus issues the natural, and healthy way. Stop using harmful drugs and sprays and allow yourself to breathe easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog