Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stila Brightens up My Day

I have mere minutes every morning to get myself looking presentable. I am not the mother who wakes up at the crack of dawn to look perfect; sleep is way to important to me. I like any product that simplifies my routine. Stila does that for me. Stila cosmetics was started by a mother, Jeanine Lobell. She was a makeup artist herself so she understands the importance of products that work well. She also clearly understood that moms love a multi-functional product. I use two of the Stila products every single day. They have become my holy grail to looking good, well presentable.

The One Step Bronzer gives me a glow I wish I had time to get myself. I love the way it illuminates my skin(and seems to magically cover imperfections so I no longer need foundation).
This revolutionary new formula contains three illuminating bronzers:
Matte bronze with copper undertone - to bronze
Bronze with pink undertone - to enhance skintone and illuminate
Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
This primer, illuminating, bronzing, color-correcting skincare serum contains Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex that instantly:
Reduces imperfections
Improves skin texture
Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
Minimizes pores
Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
Controls oil production

And it really does each and every one of these things. This is my promise of a new day in a bottle. Even after a sweaty gym workout, this peps my face right up.


The Convertible Color is my other go-to. It is a blush and lipstick in one. The creamy formula is the perfect consistency, and a little goes a long way. I am one of those people who thinks you cannot leave the house without a little blush. It brightens up my entire face. I use this once a day, and it stays on ALL DAY! A mom cannot ask for more than that. Style Best Beauty Buys has voted this the best cream blush on the market 2005-2011 (and I have a sneaking suspicion it will win 2012 too).

Get your glow on fast and easily. Use that extra primping time that Stila saves you for spending with those little cherubs who really brighten up you day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog