Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pure Beauty by Terra Firma Cosmetics


When you first become a mama, the thought of putting on makeup or even having a shower seems daunting. Eventually you get a handle on your new life and suddenly you want to feel and look human again. Then you worry (or at least I did), about what is really in those products you slap on your body and face. I purged everything after researching what was safe and what was not. Thankfully, cosmetics companies have listened up and we have options. Pure Beauty by Terra Firma Cosmetics has you covered from skincare to body care and cosmetics that are safe. It is a one-stop super shop for all things pretty and more importantly safe.

Their commitment to the ethical compact they've signed with SAFECOSMETICS to provide beauty care products free of potentially harmful ingredients is reflected in
their formulations.


The cosmetics are Paraben free and free of potentially carcinogenic and toxic ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Petroleum and other harmful preservatives and additives such as lead. I use the Tickled Pink Tinted Lip Balm. It gives me a pop of pink and brightens up my whole face. I am super lazy about makeup, so this is a quick, easy pick-me-up.

I am also gaga for their Toasted Almond Body Butter from the Body Cravings line, which is free from Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance. It is nice and light, yet surprisingly moisturizing and it smells...well come on Toasted Almond, how could it not smell delicious?!

I am huge fan of the Pure Beauty by Terra Firma Cosmetics, and I cannot wait to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog