Monday, June 27, 2011

Priti NYC


Painting my nails is one of the small things I do as a quick pick-me-up. I have always loved how relaxing it is. When I got pregnant with my daughter I packed it all away. I was so careful with everything I put on or into my body. We tried using "kid-friendly" paints, but they all chipped immediately and did not seem worth the effort. Then we found Priti NYC. Priti NYC was launched in 2005 in an effort to go green by creator Kim D'Amato.
Priti NYC polishes are all completely non-toxic and made without toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DHB) and formaldehyde- all known carcinogenic ingredients. The luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades including metallics, mattes, bright neons, rich darks, classic nudes, and everything in between, limited color selection due to ecological restraints has officially become a thing of the past.


Priti NYC now has a soy nail polish removed, recycled glass nail file and even polishes for little ones (the Priti Princess nail polish collection, inspired by D'Amato's 9 yr. old daughter). They are 100% cruelty-free and 100% vegan.


We gave these polishes a go and love them! My daughter and I have had it on for a full week (it lasted through gardening with no gloves, cleaning and beach days). The soy remover is fabulous and works better than those chemical ones. We got to try the Soy Nail Polish Remover Wipes and are truly converted. I am really in awe of the 2 in 1 Top & Base Coat, I usually find them too thick, but this one is great and really prolongs your manicure and pedicure. Priti NYC even has a way for you to recycle your nail polish bottles. What's not to love?! Priti NYC polishes are Priti fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog