Thursday, June 23, 2011

Belle & Boo


Hop through the fields and burrows...run through wet meadows...take a dreamy ride on the tube and meet Belle & Boo. Belle & Boo are a delightful girl and her bunny from the fabulously creative mind and hand of Mandy, an extraordinary Etsy seller. Everything from prints, wall stickers, bags, tape, wrapping paper and even an activity book fill the Belle & Boo shop. Mandy and Kate, two gals from England bring you the most delightful characters that warm your heart and home. I found them while looking for some decor for my daughter's room. I am a full-fledged Belle & Boo follower now. The drawings are so delightful and really capture the essence of childhood moments. I got the print (pictured at top) "I grew this for you." I am in love! We were going to hang it in our office area, but I selfishly feel the need to see it at all times, so family room it is. I plan on scooping up many more prints in the future and my daughter is dying for a wall sticker. I say I am going to get the activity book for my daughter, but we all know it is most definitely for me (and maybe I will let her play too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog