Friday, March 25, 2011

scrappynaps!




We use more and more reusable items in our home. I never use plastic sandwich bags if I can help it, and all picnics and snacks are packed in reusable lunch boxes. One area I was lacking on was the plastic placemats I brought to cover icky tables while eating out. I knew it was wasteful, but what to do.

scrappynaps are reusable fabric placemats that hold a matching napkin and utensil. They roll up and are help together by an elastic bag. You can use them for lunch boxes, picnics or even at home. They are 100% cotton and machine washable. There a ton of designs to choose from, and you can even buy the Spork utensil (super cute and handy, it fits right into the utensil holder).

We love our scrappynap. I like that it protects her from germs, and she likes that is cloth and not what she considered the "baby" ones made of plastic. I think the cloth napkin that the scrappynap placemat comes with, makes her feel just like Mommy and Daddy, especially when we are out somewhere nice. We really are greening our lives one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog