Thursday, August 26, 2010

Caldrea Clean!

As summer ends (boooo!), I find myself needing to get everything organized and clean. My new summer/fall obsession are Caldrea cleaning products. My home has never smelled (or looked) so good!

If something does not smell good, then I simply turn my nose up at it. That includes what I choose to clean my home. Caldrea uses the finest plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to provide natural freshness and cleaning potency. not tested on animals. Caldrea is earth-friendly and does not test on animals.
Our personal favorite is the Landry Detergent in Sandalwood Riceflower. It cleans so well, and it smells amazing! No synthetic fragrances here! It is biodegradable too! I love when I put on a piece of just-washed clothing, the scent is so fresh. Well with Calrdre Laundry detergent, the scent stays fresh.

My other favorite is the All-Purpose Cleanser. It contains naturally derived cleaning surfactants and natural Birch Bark extract for added cleaning potency. A little goes a long way, and you can mix it with water to make your own counter spray. I use mine to clean my floors. It makes my home smell like a dream!
The scents of this line are all so fragrant and beautiful. I may be hanging on to summer with all my might, but if I have to be indoors more this year, Caldrea will make it that much easier to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog