Monday, January 25, 2010

Three Tablespoons...Three Big Cheers From Product Mommy!


I know this sounds biased, but I do not often associate "tastes good" with "good for you" when it comes to treats like cookies and cakes. I have had some really unappetizing "treats" and was left dissapointed. On the other hand, I also feel really disgusted by how many un-healthy ingredients are in usual treats out there (ie. white flour, high fructose corn syrup, etc.). Three moms in New York felt the same way and they did something about it. They created Three Tablespoons. Three Tablespoons is a baking company with the yummiest, healthiest treats I have ever had.

At Three Tablespoons, we call ourselves a smart baking company. Our baked treats are loaded with nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, good fats and protein, and are also rich in phytochemicals. This means that cancer fighting antioxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds and other disease preventative substances present in our plant food ingredients are also present in our goodies, making every bite count.

We were sent the Oatmeal Quinoa Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies (w/ Mesquite) and a Brownie Truffle. I can honestly say, they all tasted wonderful. I was convinced they were the bad for you food because they were so darn good. I put them to the ultimate test and made my husband try it without knowing it was healthy. He asked me if they were homemade and told me how good they were. My picky two year old tried to fashion her own step ladder tall enough to reach the cabinet where I was keeping (hoarding) them for us adults. These treats are definitely "good for you" and "taste great!" I cannot wait to try their Chocolate Avocado Ganache! I am thrilled that there is now a place that I can order treats from without feeling totally guilty and disgusted when I or my child eats it. I know what my daughter's Easter basket will have this year. With easy ordering and a delicious selection, get on that computer and order away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog