Newborns are so tiny that it is often like trying to fit a puzzle together to get them to breastfeed correctly, and maintain their latch. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing, but when a new mom has just given birth and is trying to learn how to do it all, each little bit of help is a big thing. I bought the same breastfeeding pillow everyone had, and I had my issues. It never seemed to stay in place and because it was only a half-moon it was not always long enough for the positions my newborn wanted to breastfeed in. I wish I had had the My Brest Friend (love the name!).
My Brest Friendwas developed in a laboratory of new moms, babies, and breastfeeding experts who set out to create a pillow whose sole purpose was to answer all the needs of breastfeeding moms and babies. 50 prototypes and a global patent later, the pillow is loaded with features moms love.
My Brest Friend wraps around and secures to the body of mom which helps to maintain positioning and latch-on. It has wonderful features like:
* Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck
* Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
* Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
* Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
* Convenient Pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach
It is the do-everything breastfeeding pillow. The My Brest Friend website has testimonials of how wonderful the pillow is. There is a good reason it is the number one choice of lactating consultants. They even have a breastfeeding support group on the site. Run, don't walk to get one of these wonderful pillows if you are or have plans to breastfeed.