Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mommy's Little Baker



Ever since we got The Learning Tower, my daughter is obsessed with helping do all of the chores she could never reach - and I am not complaining. We ran into a little bit of a problem when making holiday cookies...she wanted my marble rolling pin, which was way too heavy for her. She was also not impressed that she could not have an apron like me. Child to Cherish had the answer. The company has a set of suitcases for boys and girls in their new "Little" Baker series. There is also a Grandma's Little Baker series. The 11.25 x 8 x 3.5-inch tin suitcases feature whimsical animal designs with bears, mice and bunnies. Inside the suitcase is everything any little baker needs-apron, wooden rolling pin and spoon, cookie cutters and 5 scrumptious cookie recipes (Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Gingerbread and Snickerdoodle cookies). I hardly had it out of the box before my little baker had the apron on and was checking out the goods. Needless to say she loves it! She wears the apron every time we cook together. (Excuse the wild post-nap hair in the pic). I wanted to get pics of us actually cooking Organic Choc. Chip Cookies, but the little miss was constantly trying to get her fingers into the dough, so I could not leave her her side :) This is another great way to have fun with your child, work together, and make some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog