Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fab Etsy Find: Soil












I love finding a fun and unique hats and clothing for my child. I found Soil, an Etsy seller while looking for hats. Her creations are the most wonderful and extraordinary I have ever seen. Each piece, from hats, to skirts, dresses, and capes are handmade with new and vintage materials. We got the Silent Film Cap, (the one with the large bow) and to say it is adorable is an understatement. My daughter is currently in cranky land so would not let me take a pic of her in it, but as you will see from the pics of this little cutie attached, these hats are amazing. The hat is so well made and I honestly thought I would squeal out loud because it looks so good (especially with little chubby cheeks and big eyes peeking out). Make a statement with something fun and unique this fall and winter. Soil creations will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog