Friday, November 20, 2009

Ambajam



Ambajam makes the softest blankets. They are bright and stand up to even the toughest child. I knew when I wanted my daughter to have a security blanket she could have to comfort her wherever we went. I also knew I did not want it to be too big, because she would end up somehow dragging it, and picking up every germ imaginable. We got the Ambajam Mini Cuddle. It is double-sided plush, and a nice compact 17"x17". It is embroidered with an adorable little turtle. I love that it is machine-washable! I will definitely be getting this Mini Cuddle for more friends with babies. It makes a perfect holiday and new baby gift. I cannot wait to get a Cuddle-Up Baby Blanket for our house (though I secretly want it for me..hey it is sooooo soft!). There is a reason Oprah voted Ambajam blankets "the world's softest cuddle this side of grandma." Be sure and check out their line of clothing, which is just as colorful and durable as the blankets.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree - and have the Jumbo Cuddle for my bed/sofa. It's the "go-to" blanket on our house!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog