Monday, November 21, 2016

Paper Trax

I know it is depressing, but summer is making its way out the door, and iffy weather might make for long hours of trying to entertain the kids.  For years, kids and adults alike have been enchanted with toy cars.  My nephew and even my daughter, spend hours zooming cars across my floor.  I have a very strong dislike for the tracks that go with these cars (step on one in the night and see what I mean).  I heard about Paper Trax and had to try them!

Paper Trax is a completely recyclable, all paper based race track created to race cars on Trax attached to your walls. Each Trax is designed by a local artist with your kid's imagination taken to heart, and truly meets Einstein's famous quote, “Play is the highest form of research.”

These are 100% recyclable, but with the hours of fun kids will have, you will never want to see these go.

I know a few little people who are definitely getting a set of these for the holidays.  There is so much fun to be had and these foster creation in such a great way.  I can even see these being a fabulous way to decorate a play room or even bedroom.  Vroom, vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog