Monday, October 17, 2016

Everything is coming up Roses!



I try to use only the purest ingredients on my skin.  Our skin is our biggest organ and the thought of putting unnecessary chemicals all over it, is less than appealing.  Evan Healy  is a holistic aesthetician with over 30 years experience.  She puts care, love and the purest ingredients into all she does. Her entire line is my opinion, unparalleled.  She has single-handedly saved my skin.


I was looking for a new cleanser.  I don't wear a lot of makeup, and what I do is all naturally-based, but I still need seomthing that makes my skin feel clean, and not stripped.  Enter Evan Healy with her Rose Cleansing Milk.

  • For all skin - especially dry, oily, or combination
  • Our creamy cleansing milk, handmade with regenerating plant oils, antioxidant-rich gotu kola and purifying white kaolin clay, leaves skin feeling clean, relaxed and refreshed
  • Vitalizing plant hydrosols combine with fresh steam-distilled rosy-leaf geranium to thoroughly cleanse combination skin
  The Rose Cleansing Milk smells like a garden in a bottle.  It keeps my skin toned, clean and never dry.  I cannot believe there was a time when I was not using this.  It draws out impurities and I can boast clearer skin since I have this in my arsenal.  And after washing my face, well, enter magic in a bottle...



What was originally a mistake of adding too much hydrosoul to the Rose Vetiver Moisturizer turned in to my favorite facial moisturizer ever!  Yes, a big statement, but this limited edition bottle of magic is the best!  The Limited Edition Rose Vetiver Fluid Moisturizer is light, smells like heaven and I am coveting every last drop.




  • A light-weight version of our beloved Rose Vetiver Day Moisture
  • With hand-pressed Argan Oil from the Al Amal Women's Cooperative in Morocco , and traditionally produced shea butter from the Kpersi Village in Ghana, and HydroSoul from family farms from the Columbia River Valley in Washington State.
  • Seabuckthorn, horsetail, mallow, kelp, elderflower and wild carrot seed work in synergy to smooth, soothe and beautify all skin.
  • Enriched with flower essences to address the whole being

The Limited Edition Rose Vetiver Fluid Moisturizer is both moisturizing while being balancing.  My horomonal combo skin drinks this up.  This is my official plea to Evan Healy; make this a permanent part of your line.  I can't live without it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog