Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tazeka


Aromatherapy was something I started embracing as a teenager.  I happened to take a meditation class and it came up how useful aromatherapy really is.  I was pretty excited when I learned about Tazeka AromatherapyTazeka Aromatherapy blends holistically, while considering the therapeutic, scientific and historical uses for the oils.  The lipstick-tube-sized cases fit into your handbag and can really go anywhere you need them.  By inhaling these delicious scents, your olfactory bulb signals the cortex in your brain and really affects your bodies stress response.


Tazeka Aromatherapy is really meant to go wherever you may need them.  You use these little bottles of joy and roll the delicious scents on to your pulse points and let the oils do their work.  Currently there are 17 gorgeous blends.  I am a personal fan of the Peaceful Slumber and Optimism.  Peaceful Slumber is one I use every single night.  It contains Cedarwood, Lavender and Bergamot, among other oils and it relaxes my spinning mind.  Optimism has permanent place in my bag.  It gives me energy and helps me take on the day with a blend of Sage, Orange and Jasmine.  It should be called "happy mama oil."

Tazeka Aromatherapy are really works of art both inside and out.  Stop and smell the oils and let your mind take a well-needed respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog