Monday, February 9, 2015

Kahina is the Balm!



I have a few brands that I am quite loyal to.  Kahina Giving Beauty is one of my all-time favorites.  Each product delivers major results.  When I heard the news that they were releasing a Lip and Face Balm, I was first in line.  I think it is safe to say that I love me so lip balm.  With -4 degree Fahrenheit weather, my lips need some major pampering, and this new Kahina addition is the one for the job.

This little black container packs a big moisturizing punch.

Soothe and protect chapped lips and dry skin with this restorative treatment balm.• Immortelle aids in healing and cell turnover and is known to relieve headaches and bruising• Infused with calendula, known for its powerful healing, soothing, and calming properties• Blue Tansy, sourced from a women’s cooperative in Morocco, is a powerful anti-inflammatory• Carrot seed oil, argan oil and sea buckthorn seed oil deliver antioxidants, tocopherols and essential fatty acids to nourish skin• Velvety base includes shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax and mango nut butter to deeply moisturize while preventing future moisture loss• Petite jar can be tossed in your bag or kept deskside or bedsideDelicately scented with geranium and neroli, Kahina Lip & Face Balm should be used as needed on dry, chapped lips and skin in need of recovery.
It is lightly lavender scented with and herbal undertone.  I swear this relaxes me every time I put it on.  You may have heard that the East Coast was slammed with some serious snow.  I put this on my lips and cheeks before shoveling myself an igloo, and I came in with glowing (read: non-chapped) skin and lips.  It eliminated those little dry patches that winter lips get.  I really cannot get enough of this little beauty.  It lasts all night as a lip balm (my own secret test of efficacy) and it smells wonderful.  It seems to melt into skin.  Thanks Kahina Giving Beauty, you have added another addiction from your line to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog