Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Color me Pretty with Tata Harper


I am a huge fan of Tata Harper. There is nothing about this amazing natural and luxury brand not to love, so I was super-excited to see she was releasing makeup.  The new Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tints currently come in three amazing colors and i am officially addicted.



Our 100% natural & nontoxic Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint delivers a more modern beauty experience, by combining lush natural pigments with the latest in antiaging skincare technology. These tints deliver the perfect pop of natural color to lips and cheeks while helping to fill the look of fine lines, for skin that has the irresistible flush and volume of youth. Long-lasting and multi-tasking, these shades combine rich natural color, softening moisturizers and nourishing minerals with Spanish Lavender and Lipoamino Acid Technology to promote a plump, volumized appearance. These smooth, easily blendable formulas adapt to compliment all skin shades. 

 Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tints  are the first lip/cheek products I have ever tried that work equally well on lips or cheeks. They are moisturizing without being greasy and they impart natural color.  Very Sweet is a shimmering peach.  Very Vivacious is a modern coral and Very Charming is petal pink.  So far (and surprisingly so as I am usually a coral girl), Very Sweet is my favorite and I carry it everywhere.  I made the switch to natural cosmetics long ago, and found that most lip to cheek were too dry to use on lips or too greasy for cheeks.  These are perfection!  They also smell amazing.  I carry them with me and I cannot get enough.  They can easily be layered to achieve that perfect color. The holidays are upon us, and whether you are looking for a last-minute gift or a way to spruce up your New Year look, grab these babies and color yourself pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog