Sunday, November 16, 2014

Waxelene

If you have not read about the harmful effects of Petroleum Jelly, then do yourself a favor and research.  You will never want to use it again.  As someone from a family where my Nana recommend baking soda and petroleum jelly as a fix for everything, breaking the chain was hard for me.  That is until I discovered Waxelene.

Waxelene® is the petroleum jelly alternative.NO petroleum. Only natural & organic ingredients.Moisturize, protect, and soothe skin all in one!Waxelene® is revolutionizing skin care. It creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead we use our patented aeration process that won’t clog pores and makes Waxelene® highly effective for any kind of dry skin. Not only that, it can be used for hundreds of other things just like petroleum jelly.

I love Waxelene so much that I even wrote about it years ago when it first came out.  Since carrying around a pot that I have to dip my dirty fingers in during the day is not an option for a germaphobe like me, I am in love with the new Waxelene Lip Tube.

 Lip Balm Squeeze Tube (.25oz), convenient for purse, pocket or travel! Use for lips, dry skin, make-up, sports, babies and so much more. Made of Organic Soy Oil, Beeswax, Organic Rosemary Oil, and Natural Vitamin E (from soybeans). That's it, no petroleum or artificial ingredients. Made in the USA. 

Yay!  Now my  Waxelene can (and does) come everywhere with me.  There are a ridiculous amount of uses for this wonderful product.  Now I just have to convert my Nana, and when she feels the difference, I don't think it will be that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog