Thursday, March 27, 2014

R.L. Linden and the Beautifying Mist

I am someone who loves trying new brands and when I hear of a product getting lots of hype, I have go check it out.  R.L. Linden & Co. is made up of two friends, Robin & Lynn, who have over 30 years combined experience in creating all natural skincare, bath and body products and teas. As Nature Lovers, Product Nerds and Purveyors of Pretty we are passionate about using, creating and sharing the highest quality natural beauty products available.  I was lucky enough to try the sample pack  which contains the amazing Thousand Petal Beautifying Mist and La Balmba Rose Healing Rose Balm. 

I love the  Thousand Petal Beautifying Mist because it not only smells amazing, it is a great way to keep skin looking daisy fresh (pun intended).
Abundant with beautifying flowers, this mist tones and hydrates all skin types, offers anti-anxiety aromatherapy benefits and encourages you to feel radiant as your most gorgeous self!

I am currently at the end of the sample and plan on grabbing a large bottle of this nectar of youth.  Made with flower essences and essential oils, this is one mist that it at the top of the beauty list.  You cannot find anything more natural.  This has made the grade for many "must-have" lists this year.


 La Balmba Rose Healing Rose  is a great combination of delicate roses and delicious vanilla.  It smells amazing and works even better.  It is soothing for lips, smoothes my fly aways and saved my winter nails.  I had dry, cracked, peeling nails when I started using this.  I smooth it on while catching up on news and chatting with my husband.  The oils in this balm do wonders for skin.

Stay tuned for some exciting new products from R.L. Linden & Co. that are coming your way this spring, including a makeup remover that will rock your natural world.  Until then, stock up on these lovelies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog