Monday, February 24, 2014

Pangea Organics the Super Body Care


I am not someone you will see in a body care chain store where the items are scented with things I cannot even pronounce.  In my complete overhaul of my skincare, body care and makeup, I came upon an amazing brand; Pangea Organics.  


Based in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, Pangea was founded on the belief that together, we can create a new, more sustainable future. 
Buying Pangea products does more than make your body feel good. It means you're supporting sustainable agriculture and culture. Everything from fair trade sourcing and organic farming to living wages and the use of renewable, recycled andrecyclable resources. In other words, good for you. Good for everybody.Pangea products are (and always will be):


  • Crafted in small batches, using pure, organic ingredients that replenish the skin and soothe or stimulate your senses
  • Preserved using the gentlest of methods to retain the nurturing properties of the botanicals in each customized blend
  • Intentionally sourced from organic farmers through fair trade practices whenever possible
  • Honest above all else: if it's in our products, it's on our labels

  • I have fallen in love with Pangea Organics and the efficacy of their products as well as how natural they are.  No false pretenses, and no false scents.  My husband (and in fact my whole extended family who has stayed with us), loves the Body Wash.  They come in three intoxicating scents. Each formulation offers different benefits. They are each formulated with a base of organic extra virgin olive oil, hempseed, coconut and jojoba oils, this shower gel lathers due to its rich, saponified organic oils rather than chemical detergents, making it an excellent skin conditioner.  I own the Italian White Sage with Geranium & Yarrow body wash.  The white sage is an antioxidant, and soothing while geranium is toning.  The scent is spicy and herbal which works for everyone.


    I have recently taken to dry-brushing.  I love the benefits (lymphatic and body smoothing), and once I wash with this, I jump out and moisturize with the incredible Body Oil.  I own the body oil in the same scent of Italian White Sage & Geranium.  It is intensely moisturizing and prolongs the effect of dry-brushing.  I love the scent (which lingers very lightly).  I don't even dry off before slathering this on.  It makes my skin obscenely soft.  I also noticed the added benefit to having the softest mom hands around, which for someone who is constantly hand-washing, is truly a feat.


    If I forget the dry-brushing (which happens more often than I like), I use the 
    Brazilian Brown Sugar with Cocoa Butter Body Polish.  The Pangea site describes this delicacy.."Like butta. Brown sugar gently removes rough surface cells while nourishing cocoa & shea emollients deeply condition. Breathe deep and enjoy this euphoric blend of plant essences sure to uplift your spirit and leave your skin deliciously soft and alluring."  I cannot think of a more accurate description.  If I did not know that this could not be eaten, I would be trying that too.  It smells like a lavender dream.  It not only scrubs, but leaves my skin so silky soft that I have no need for any extra moisture after.  If you suffer from Keratosis Pelaris, try this, mine was gone in two days.  




    Because I live on the east coast, my skin can often resemble Mr. Crocodile, so if I am in need of moisture, I slather on the Body Lotion.  My scent of choice is the French Chamomile with Sweet Orange and Lavender.  It looks so light-weight, but packs a serious punch of moisture.  It is so "clean" that we also use this on my daughter, who has sensitivities to conventional "dirty" moisturizers.


    Pangea Organics is a breath of fresh herbal air. The products get great safety ratings on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetic Database, which is an added bonus.  I look forward to trying more from this incredible line.  The price points are just right and we all know I am a sucker for something that smells amazing and actually works.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog