Sunday, January 26, 2014

I've got the Remedy

One of my all-time favorite companies has released nine essential oil blends to handle everything from feeling tired to burns and stretch marks.  The Remedies by Intelligent Nutrients are nothing short of genius.

Aromatherapy remedies for pain, stress and other problems work by boosting the body's internal healing process. They position the body to renew itself.
Inhaling essential oils stimulates the olfactory nerves (sense of smell), which send signals to the brain's limbic system, which, in turn, triggers an emotional, physiological, endocrine (hormone) and / or immune system response. You get the therapeutic effect!
With their basis in healing oils like vitamin E and avocado oil, these remedies can be put directly onto skin, inhaled, or smoothed on to pillows (I do this with the Quiet remedy every night).  You know how you find a product and think to yourself, "how did I ever live without this?", well that is what the   Remedies by Intelligent Nutrients do for me.  So far, I have three of them, and I use them every single day.

Recover Remedy is for when you are feeling under the weather.  With a young child in school, a husband who takes local transport to the city, and me working in schools, we are always sick.  My family refers to us as "plague house".  I have been using Recover Remedy to help ease this time.   
This active blend of certified organic juniper berry, cypress, ravintsara, eucalyptus, orange and vitamin e help combat the different elements of cold and flu. 
I put some drops under my nose before I head out and I also put some on my feet at night before bed.   It works!  I demanded Product Daddy use this when he complained he was getting another "man cold."  We avoided what could have been a crisis for all involved.

Energy Remedy is the perfect pick-me-up for someone like me who has seasonal depression.  I love snow and winter in general, but there are days when I want to curl up in bed and not come out.  I think I am part bear.
Peppermint, rosemary, cardamom, litsea, clove and certified organic lemon boost the senses for an instant lift.
I actually love the scent so much, that I not only inhale, but I also use this as a fragrance. I put it on my winter coat and not only do I smell fabulous, I feel better too!  I am ready to face the day with an energy I was lacking before this.

Quiet Nights Remedy definitely gets the most use in our house.  Unfortunately my daughter inherited my inability to fall asleep fast.  I can be tired all day, but I come alive at night.  I have insomnia like no one's business.  Whereas Product Daddy is snoring the minute head hits pillow, I take hours.
This therapeutic certified organic blend specially formulated for a restful and peaceful sleep includes roman chamomile, lavender, rosewood, petitegrain to help balance, harmonize and calm the senses.
I use  Quiet Nights Remedy on my neck and on my pillow.  This can also be diffused into the bath.  My daughter likes it on a cotton ball next to her pillow or put on to her favorite polka dot baby.  It is instant sleep in the bottle without the nasty side-effects of a sleep-aid.  I carry this with me on trips and I must seem like a crazy Intelligent Nutrients cult member because I recommend it daily.  Stock up readers and let your worries go.

Well if you've got the poison I've got the remedy
The remedy is the experience. (Jason Mraz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog