Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Little New Year Sparkle

Tomorrow marks the last day of 2012.  We get to ring in the New Year.  Why not look our best?!  I find a little sparkle makes everything that much better.  I will be carrying the Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette , which conveniently comes with its own lip brush and eyeshadow brush.  This makes getting ready and staying beautiful, easier than ever.  Like all Bobbi Brown cosmetics , it is easy to look your naturally beautiful self. I love that all of her products go on so easily and can be used by moms who want that something extra without looking like we were raving all night (who has the time!).    The  Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip & Eye Palette  is the perfect size to fit into a clutch or handbag.  I actually brought mine with me while making my holiday visiting rounds (I am sort of addicted to the gorgeous lip glosses).
Of course if I decide to only bring a wristlet then the Uber Nude Mini Lip & Eye Palette is the perfect companion.    My daughter has been following me around for days asking for it.  It really is a mini-treat.  The lipgloss fits perfectly in the case, making it the best way to travel.  The colors are perfect for every skin tone.


These palettes are perfect for parties, and a great item to pop into your luggage for traveling.  Those February vacations are right around the corner, and I don't know about you but my child has enough items to pack without all of my cosmetics.  Bobbi Brown gives you the easy way to travel while having everything you need (a momma's dream).

Bobbi Brown cosmetics is making my New Year's Eve even more special with colors that have just enough pop to make me look naturally festive, naturally me!

2 comments:

  1. I wear BB Skin Foundation in Porcelain, but honestly it has never occurred to me to use her other products. I keep finding Nars palates at Marshalls, and I like MAC singles. I find it hard to be a brand loyalist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a lot of Laura Mercier, Nars, MAC, Shu, BB. I am definitely not loyal to one brand.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog