Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Looking and Feeling Your Best

I know I got on and on about it, but recently I have decided to start taking better care of myself. I like to look good, as anyone does, but it was one shocking morning when I realized my au naturel look needed a little something. I don't think women necessarily need makeup, but it sure makes us feel better. One of my favorite lines to help me look "natural" is Laura Mercier. Laura Mercier makes it so easy to look your best. With everything from cosmetics to scent. She is the makeup artist that women of all ages turn to.

I love her Oil Free Suprême Foundation. It looks natural, but helps to cover-up my hormonal skin blemishes. I love that it is not greasy, which was a huge reason I avoided foundations in the past. It never settles into those fine laugh lines of mine.

The
Lip Stain
is a great way to keep my pout colorful and cheery all day with minimum work. I swipe it on and go, and it stays on for hours! Perfect for a busy mom like me. I love the balmy feeling of it. I also love Laura Mercier Lipstick because instead of drying out my lips, it moisturizes, and every color seems to suit all skin tones.

My favorite for lips has to be the Lip Plumper. I use it in Bronzed Berry and it is my natural lips but better. This is what I carry everywhere with me. I love the scent and the way one swipe brightens up my whole face when I have not had time to do myself up.

The Eye & Cheek Palette is my gym-buddy. I am able to get a good work-out in and make myself presentable before I head off to do errands and all the 100 things moms need to fit into a day.
Featured in Spring's Lingerie Collection, the Eye & Cheek Palette includes six shades for eyes and two for cheeks to give skin soft kisses of colour.

6 Eye Colours. Luster Eye Colour in Buff Pearl and African Violet, Sateen Eye Colour in Tawny Apricot, Matte Eye Colour in Rich Cocoa, Pale Pink and Black Plum.
2 Second Skin Cheek Colours in Rose Desire and Fresh Peach.
All shades, except African Violet and Black Plum, are exclusive to this palette.

Laura Mercier is all about being a better, brighter you with a few little hints of color. Laura Mercier studied to be a painter, and she certainly is an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog