Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beaba Babypote


From the makers of Beaba (the same people who made it impossible for you NOT to make your own baby food), comes the Beaba Babypote. I made my own baby food, which turned out to be so convenient and healthier for my daughter. I knew everything that she was eating because I had prepared it myself. My one issue was the the early toddler years. Sometimes a parent cannot hop into the back seat or stroller to feed their children, so we resort to those squeezable baby food packages. It bothered me that I had no option for allowing her to be independent while eating on the go. Of course Beaba had the solution. The Beaba Babypote is made of soft silicone, and is easy for little hands to squeeze. The removable, snap on lid keeps the spout clean. A large neck makes filling and cleaning easy. My four year old can fill it herself. You can make your own travel baby food. The Babypote is also dishwasher safe.

My daughter is now four and she really loves the squeezable fruit and applesauce you see everywhere. With the Beaba Babypote, I make my own and fill it for her. It is also a great option for smoothies on the road. The Beaba Babypote easily transitions from baby to child, and makes feeding on the go a healthy, easy snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog