Monday, May 9, 2011

Petunia Pickle Bottom Keeps Product Mommy Organized


Petunia Pickle Bottom is synonymous with style for moms, dads and babies. Their diaper bags fly off the shelves because they are functional, stylish and best of all...they do not look like your typical diaper bags. Fashionable Diaper bags?, you ask? Yes! Petunia Pickle Bottom has pretty much single-handedly changed how new mommas are toting their gear around town. The new Sashay Satchel is no exception. It can be a satchel or converted to a backpack diaper bag with ease. The Sashay Satchel makes it easy to also go from diaper bag to your everything bag. This baby is so roomy...and so stylish!

The Sashay Satchel is:
Made from Certified Organic Cotton
Converts to backpack with clever pockets for storage when straps are not in use
Large front magazine pocket with internal cell phone pocket
Four internal bottle pockets, large organizational pockets, zipper pouch and key clip
Removable and wipe-able changing pad
PPB Monogrammed wipes case
Dimensions: 13.25 X 15 X 5.5 in.

Best of all, you look like one hip momma! I am obsessed with my Sashay Satchel. I no longer need to carry diapers for my little one, but I use it as my handbag. I do not know the term "pack lightly". Everything I think I may need comes with me, and best of all, it fits with ease into this bag. The design is so modern and chic. I keep getting approached about who made my bag. Petunia Pickle Bottom owners simply smile and nod with the knowledge that I too am in on the secret. I am obsessed with the easy to wipe coated bottom of the bag, and even happier with the fact that I can carry everything this Mama needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog