Monday, February 28, 2011

evanhealy...Nature's Most Natural Skincare

evanhealy is an artisan-quality skin care treatment line created by aesthetician Evan Healy.
Her holistic approach draws from traditional plant lore, aromatherapy, ayurveda, and homeopathy. evanhealy is based on the thought that when it comes to skin, less is more.
You will not find safer or more pure skincare.

As soon as I became a mother, my skin went wild (during and after pregnancy). My old staples were not only full of chemicals I no longer felt safe using, they actually seemed to be causing more harm than good. When I had the chance to try evanhealy, I was thrilled. I had high expectations from things I had read, and evanhealy exceeded every one.

evanhealy Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk was nothing short of amazing.
Steam-distilled essential oils of blue chamomile and lavender combine with nourishing plant oils to thoroughly cleanse any sensitive skin condition.
My skin goes through the ringer in New England, and I seemed to always have bright pink cheeks from my face wash being too harsh. My skin always felt tight and dry. I used the Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk, and my skin really felt the difference. My skin felt smooth, no bright pink cheeks, and yet it also felt clean.

The Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol is refreshing and unlike most toners, does not contain alchohol. It can be used on even the most sensitive skin. I used it after cleansing, but have found myself in moments of pure mommy-craziness, giving my face a little spray. The scent calms me down, while it soothes my skin. This will be amazing during the summer months when chlorine from the pool and the sun drive my skin wild.

The Blue Chamomile Day Moisturizer was the perfect finish. It contains
Essential oils of lavender, blue chamomile and immortelle work to restore vitality, hydration and calmness to irritated, reactive skin
With fresh botanical extracts of elderflower, horsetail, and green teaIt smells wonderful, and moisturized my dry cheeks, while keeping my t-zone from getting oily. It has a delicious texture, and a little goes a long way.

The Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum is perfect for extra-healing to dry and sensitive skin areas. I used it on the worry lines between my eyebrows, and in two days, I saw a big difference. This is also wonderful for healing the appearance of scarring after a break-out.

The Green Tea Clay is a powder you mix with water to give yourself a lovely exfoliating, purifying mask. I used it on my t-zone and went about my chores. It did the trick, and stopped some skin eruptions in their tracks.

The Sweet Blossom Hydrating Body Oil is Scented with the clean, fresh fragrance of petitgrain leaf, layered with sweet neroli blossoms, exotic ylang ylang and balanced with rich, resinous frankincense. It calms skin and inflammation. Again, I cite a New England winter. My arms and legs are always itchy and dry, and this cured it. I even felt safe enough to use some on ProductBaby and her dry patch on her leg. We both love the smell and it worked wonders overnight.

evanhealy is really an example of how pure plant essences can makes a very big difference to your skin. Take a look at the products you are using. Chances are, if you cannot even begin to pronounce it, it is not safe and probably contains chemicals. As parents and as humans, we owe it to ourselves to take care of skin as nature intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog