Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mad for Mad Gabs


I am a lip balm addict. I also love finding local New Englanders who make wonderful products. I was a college student when I first stumbled on to Mad Gabs at a cool country store in the White Mountains of NH. Mad Gabs was created by a very cool woman who started by making her own lip balm with natural ingredients, and it grew from there. She started making foot balms, hand balms and more lip balms. Mad Gabs is based out of Maine, and can be found in tons of stores. The scents range from Peppermint foot balms, to Huckleberry lip balms. Best of all, they really work. We really love the Moose Smooch Lip Balm in Sugar Cookie. I also love that there is no sugary taste to the balms. My daughter constantly has a lip balm in hand, and she is addicted to these Mad Gabs treats. With wonderfully natural ingredients like Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Essential Oils, you cannot go wrong. I am Mad for Mad Gabs and since my first tin of Elephant Lube in college, I am still a follower and a huge fan of this marvelous company. Mad Gabs also make great Gift Sets that make perfect stocking stuffers. Product Mommy and Product Baby are definitely fans for life. We love the cool drawings on the tins too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog