Friday, October 2, 2009

Hand Felted Necklace Dolls!



I wanted to make sure that I also included a lot of handmade items in my product reviews. I am a huge fan of Etsy, and if you have never gone there, you really must. I was lucky to find the most adorable and fun hand felted Waldorf inspired, necklace doll. Rosemary for Remembrance makes all of the delicate little dolls, resulting in wearable art your child will love. When my daughter was one, we started singing a song about acorns as fall was coming (see below for the funny song). I bought the acorn necklace from Rosemary for Remembrance, and hung it over the changing table-and we used it to sing. My daughter now wears the necklace and loves it. She lovingly treats it like a little dolly. The dolls are a great way to inspire imagination. There are options for boys and girls, and each one is more beautiful than the next. Check out Rosemary for Remembrance on Etsy. You will not be disappointed.
Acorn Song:
I'm an acorn, small and round, lying on the cold, cold ground.
Everybody steps on me, and that's why I'm so cracked you see.
I'm a nut (click tongue), I'm a nut (click tongue)
I'm an acorn nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog