Friday, September 25, 2009

Wish they all could be California! California Baby


I have been trying to change all my daughter's body, skin and hair care items to more organic ones. I cannot stand the synthetic smell of certain detanglers out there. If you are anything like me, your child bathes at night, and wakes up in the morning with snarly bed head. When I want to put up my daughter's hair, I like to refresh it and spray it with detangler-which saves her and I from tears. I found California Baby Calming Hair Detangler and I love it! It smells like fresh lavender and works so well. A lot of detanglers leave little flakes in the hair-this is not one of them. It is safe for the tiniest newborns to the biggest adult(I even use it now). It contains herbal emollients and light, fresh aromatherapy essential oils including French Lavender, that work together to detangle and soften hair. Natural sunscreens of willow and pansy protect baby's hair from the harmful rays of the sun. No-tears formula.

Benefits & Features: (courtesy of the California Baby website)
* Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
* May be used on wet or dry hair
* No tears, non-irritating, and no numbing agents
* Non-sticky formula
* Does not attract dirt or dust to hair
* Use in combination with our hair conditioner for extra curly or difficult hair
* Perfumes hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog