Monday, September 28, 2009

Nature's Baby Organics



As I have mentioned, my daughter has a lot of hair and it can sometimes be a pain to comb through. As an alternative to a regular spray detangler, I found Nature's Baby Organics Conditioner and Detangler. I was definitely a skeptic, but one use converted me. I got the Vanilla-Tangerine scented one, and it smells good enough to eat. It is so lightweight and perfect for straight or curly hair, and can be either rinsed or left in. I love double tasking products! On the days I use this, I can forgo spray detangler and my daughter loves what she calls her "special hair lotion." Made with Organic Aloe, Organic Comfrey, Organic Calendula and Organic Chamomile and more than 70% Certified Organic ingredients, it is 100% Vegan. Paraben, SLS, Propylene Glycol Free & Hypoallergenic. Best of all it was created by a mother of two who was determined to find gentle and natural items to use on her children's skin (after both children had issues with a rash and Eczema). The result was Nature's Baby Organics.
Be sure to also check out the Face and Body Moisturizer, it is fragrance free and feels rich and moisturizing, but sinks into skin leaving you feeling so soft (with natural ingredients). I use it too!
I cannot wait to try more from this fabulous line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog