Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Twig



My daughter was born with lots of hair and by the time she was 1, I was having a hard time using body washes and actually getting a comb through her hair. I found Little Twig and my problem was solved. Little Twig was developed by pediatricians and parents who were concerned about the chemicals in children's bath and body items. The result is a line of bubble baths, shampoo, lotions and even a sunscreen that are safe, organic and most importantly-effective. I use the Shampoo with Tangerine on my 2 year olds hair and I love the result. The Shampoo smells light and refreshing and contains jojoba and flax seed oil for healthy hair. Be sure to check out their adorable bath mitts. My daughter loves when we use the bee bath mitt to scrub a dub. Little Twig is made with organic ingredients and is pediatrician tested. The products are all pH balanced for sensitive skin and paraben, sulfate and artificial color free. The packaging is also a bonus and looks totally cute and retro. Scrub away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog